Over the years I have to come to realize I don’t like sleep overs nor do I like people sleeping over. Maybe its because since I became independent I’ve had a single bed and having an extra human in that bed is complete torture.
I’m an open, accommodating person and like having people come over and I host but please go back to your house unless its an emergency or there is a valid reason.
The one thing I cherish is peaceful sleep and always avoid sleeping in other people’s beds.
Recently a friend called me over to chill, little did I know she had no plans of driving me back home, I was unhappy the whole time and she could see it. What she did not understand was why wanted to go back home, I have no TV, no baby to nurse but I still wanted to go home. Now here are the five reasons I prefer sleeping in my bed always:
- I struggle falling asleep in a new bed and when I do the dreams are always unpleasant.
- I want to be comfortable, spread my arms and lift my legs.
- Honestly I don’t like holding in fart and its a struggle when you have someone over or vice versa.
- I talk in my sleep, every time at someone’s house I pray to God that I do not utter a word in my sleep scared to reveal information meant to be between me, myself and I.
- Waking up to making my way home/work. I hate that, firstly I don’t wake up at the time I usually do, secondly I have to move around with toiletries and extra clothes.
Unless I really have to sleep at your house, its never an option for me. My bed is the only place I can be truly myself and its always there for me at the end of crappy day.